The Out-of-home Marketing Association of Canada (OMAC) has released the shortlist for its inaugural award celebrating the best advertising in the consumer packaged goods category.
The shortlist is comprised of eight ads in five categories.
• Bacardi, Grey Goose: “Fly Beyond,” by Ogilvy Paris
• Molson Coors, Newscastle Ale: “No Bollocks,” by BBDO Toronto
• Mondelez, Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly: “Floating Bar” TSA execution, by Ogilvy & Mather
• IÖGO: “Product Launch” by DentsuBos
• Estee Lauder, MAC: “In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara” by in-house MAC creative services, health and personal care:
• Pfizer: “Emergen-C,” by Juniper Park
• Unilever, Dove: “Make Girls Unstoppable,” by Oglivy & Mather
• Mr. Clean by Leo Burnett
The shortlisted contenders will now be reviewed by BrandSpark’s Canadian Shopper Panel, which will gauge their ability to communicate the intended message. The winners will be announced at the Best New Products Award (“BNPA”) show on May 22.