Introducing Marketing’s new Daily and weekly newsletters
September 04, 2013 | David Thomas | Comments
This week we begin rolling out Marketing’s new suite of redesigned newsletters that give readers a more comprehensive morning briefing plus a series of specialized afternoon newsletters that tackle specific sectors or story formats like video content.
We are continuing our twice-daily rotation but with a revised, rebranded line-up and a redesigned, responsive format that displays for a better read on all devices. Today, the Marketing Morning Filter debuts and over the next few weeks we’ll be rolling out a new series of afternoon newsletters as well. (Full details on the new rotation below.)
All newsletters will be delivered to all current newsletter subscribers, who can adjust their subscription options if they decide they don’t want to receive the full list. (We trust you’ll love them all. Please tell us what you think.)
Highlights of the new rotation of Marketing newsletters
Weekday morning: We introduce the Marketing Morning Filter – a richer morning briefing, with more news, more analysis and opinion pieces. The Morning Filter also includes “Around the Web in 60 Seconds,” a round-up of essential, curated content to get you up-to-date on what’s happening in U.S. and global marketing news.
Afternoon editions: Each afternoon, we will offer a different newsletter that focuses on a particular subject area, each of interest to our broader readership. Here is the lineup, which will fully roll-out over the coming weeks:
• Monday: JobZone covers people moves, account moves, features and insight on career development in marketing plus our classified job listings
• Tuesday: The launch of PR Filter creates the only weekly newsletter covering Canada’s public relations and marketing communications industry
• Wednesday: The launch of Media Filter creates a unique insider take on media, publishing and advertising
• Thursday: Each week on MarketingTV, we bring you our popular video features (Ads You Must See and the Canada YouTube Leaderboard of most viewed ads)
• Friday: What We Learned This Week delivers the best stories of the week from Marketing
Please let us know what you think and subscribe to the magazine today to make sure you continue to get access to all our valuable and informative content in our newsletters, online, as well as in Marketing magazine as well as additional content in our tablet edition.
We have a large and growing readership of more than 15,000 for our newsletters and we know you’re reading it closely because we boast an open rate of over 90%.
Advertisers now have an even better way to reach our readers and the new format creates more targeted ways to deliver your message. For more information on advertising, contact us at 416.764.1625 or 1.800.720.8916.
P.S. The Marketing app in the iTunes store is free, so try it today if you haven’t already, with full content available only to subscribers.