Back to Article:

Rogers closing 8 websites including SweetSpot and Branchez-Vous

Have your say on this topic! Comments that are thought to be disrespectful or offensive may be removed by our Marketing Magazine admins. Thanks! * These fields are required. There is a character limit on comments.
Comments

Christine Dubiniecki

I miss sweetspot.ca and especially sweetmama.ca

Saturday, September 08 @ 12:37 am | Reply

PearsonDragg

Hey “Rogers” is missing a small word in the right corner ; “Fran├žais”. Don’t told me the information is accessible in FRENCH on another page somewhere else to the internet. You’re in CANADA, “Fran├žais and English” should be accessible from the same page. So, I received 2 email by week from “Branchez-vous.com”, and now from one day to another, nothing. I will not be a fan of ROGERS. Keep in touch with your customer the right way.

Friday, June 01 @ 1:21 am | Reply

Jul

They announced it by email? At least they should had faced the employees.

This is a very unrespectful way to give this kind of notice.

Sunday, May 13 @ 9:50 pm | Reply

sheela

Cry me a river. Who cares exactly? Companies open up websites without ascertaining a “need” for it and then the news hits like it is a huge “blow”. It is not. At all.

Wednesday, May 02 @ 4:39 pm | Reply

pat

Wow! How short sighted and venomous. I have friends that are losing jobs because of this decision. We’re not talking about a couple of programmers here. Sad that you value people’s efforts so little…..doesn’t someone work to give you the opportunity to read this article and to post a comment….maybe you need to think before you spew this kind of venom. I hope you never have to feel the sting of losing a job.

Wednesday, May 02 @ 9:56 pm

jeromy.lloyd@rci.rogers.com

In this case, however, these sites weren’t opened without research. Rogers acquired both from other companies after they had established their audiences.

Thursday, May 03 @ 9:39 am

Simon Jenings

Bye bye Branchez-vous. Sorry to see you go.

Wednesday, May 02 @ 4:35 pm | Reply